I forgot to write on Monday, which was supposed to be news day! So, to make up for it, I will do a SUPER-LONG newsflash!
Here we go!
- RICHARD III HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS THE SKELETON IN LEICESTER! Now people are figuring out how he sounded and if he really was horrible like SHAKESPEARE wrote in his play! A war has now started between York and Leicester as they are both fighting over the right for the remains of the king. What a silly reason for a war!
- Some 10,000 crocs (the animal, not the sandals) have escaped from a crocodile farm in South Africa. 10,000 crocs could cause major deaths and accidents to people and animals.
- Deep Space Industries have planned to send machines into space to try to find gold in asteroids. (Goldfinger: So THAT’S where my finger went!)
- Singer Beyoncé has admitted that she lip-synced at Obama’s inauguration ceremony when she sang the National Anthem! Later, she sang live to reporters at the Super Bowl event.
- Speaking of lies, Iran have lied about sending a monkey into space, according to The Times. The monkey sent in the capsule and the one at the conference after the monkey “survived” were different! I think perhaps Iran did send the monkey to space, but he died later. Therefore, they got a different monkey to pretend that he had survived.
- Some whale vomit (the stuff you throw up) has been found on a beach and it could be worth millions! Whale vomit is called amergris.
- The Skyscraper Shard in London is open to the public! In the tower you can get a fantastic view of most of the city.