Hello! Welcome to Ben’s Top 5 of everything (not EVERYTHING everything. Just a lot of things.)
Between Monarch 101 and Ben’s News, sometimes people just need LISTS! So, here is Ben’s list of the strangest mythical monsters! How many do you know?
5. Catoplepas: This is very strange. It’s an African wildabeast monster which has hair over its eyes. If people gaze into their eyes, the person dies.
4. Hopping vampire: Yes, hopping vampire. These Chinese vampires HOP around the place. The way to get rid of one is to put sticky rice in front of your door so they get stuck on the rice!
3. The Grey Sisters: The Gorgon’s less known sisters, the Grey Sisters resemble normal old ladies with no eyes and teeth. Why? Because they share an eye and tooth between them!
2. Kongamato: Not so much a myth but a rumored real-live monster! This giant pterasaur-crocodile-dinosaur thing-a-ma-jiggy is rumoured to be living in the Congo, and reports come from ancient times!
1. Nuckleavee: In a nutshell: a man with a giant bobbing head, a gaping mouth and a fiery eye in the middle of a horse with fins on its hooves. Oh, did I forget to mention that IT HAS NO SKIN!!