Hello! Once again, I’ve updated the news too late but next week I’ll DEFINITELY do news on a Monday (promise!)
Anyway, the news this week: (not in importance order)
- Scientists are criticising chef’s food, because recipes made up by chefs are often less healthy than shop ready meals.
- A dinosaur called Nyasasaurus has been thought as the oldest dinosaur. It’s thought that the little dude is 12 million years older than the previous oldest dinosaur. (By the way, last April, the largest feathered dinosaur, Yuttyranus, was discovered. I thought he was so cool that he should be mentioned in my news flash.)
- The Japanese Natural Science Museum has filmed a giant squid in his natural habitat. The squid was seen eating another squid (eeeeuuuuurgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Scientists (they keep popping up, don’t they?) have estimated that in this galaxy alone, there are over 17 billion Earth- sized planet.
- Prince Charles says the prospect of being a grandfather has made him more aware of the environment and climate change.
- A zoo in Cambridgeshire is asking people to give Christmas trees to their big cats to play with. I think it’s an excellent idea.
Images above are from BBC Newsround.