Hello! It’s been a long time but school work has been catching up with me but today we’ve got an interview! With the ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex… well it could go on for the whole line! Well, I’m waiting for Doctor Who to come back in his Tardis with Richard III, so I can ask Richard III if he was a nice guy after all.
Ah, here he comes!
Take a seat please…. You do know this is being recorded right? Good, let’s begin…
- Richard III – Villain or Victim? (blogs.abc.net.au)
- VIDEO: Richard III dig bones ‘like king’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Bones found in Leicester Richard III dig (independent.co.uk)
- Tory MP calls for state funeral for King Richard III (guardian.co.uk)
- Richard III Leicester dig: Curved spine could be clue in identifying remains (independent.co.uk)
- Richard III Car Park Dig Finds Human Remains (news.sky.com)
- Skeleton found in English car park may be Richard III (abc.net.au)
- Skeleton in car park may be Richard III (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- Should Richard III get a state funeral? And if so, where? (theweek.co.uk)