Hello! Today I’ll be doing more news- on Tuesday!
Anyway, on with the news! Today’s headlines…
- A hot air balloon carrying tourists has crashed in Egypt, killing 19 people.
- The smallest planet has been discovered just outside the Solar System. Kepler 37B is only slightly bigger than the Moon. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, that’s a bit OTT.)
- IKEA has stopped selling their meatballs as they have found traces of horse meat in them. The meatballs were examined in the Czech Republic and the traces were discovered.
- A mysterious room with no doors or windows has been found under Byfleet Manor, where parts of Downtown Abbey is filmed. The room might lead to clues about how the house was built.
- A new study has found that a lack of sleep is affecting people’s genes. Genes help people’s tissues.
- Several schools in Shanghai have been discovered to have a toxic dye in the school uniforms. The clothing company has been closed down.
So, this news flash has been very short as NOT MUCH IS ON THE NEWS! Hopefully next week there will be more interesting news.